Well, friends, if we’re always living our lives to the fullest, we are always willing to take on new challenges. And I want you to come with me for the ride. Why? Well, a couple reasons.
First, when we broadcast our adventures, we have a wide audience of accountability. But not only that…
Second, when we broadcast our adventures, we have a world of friends ready and willing to take the challenge with us!
If you are new to my blog, you’ll need to read my post about NEVER DIETING AGAIN to get the background of what I’m about to say. One year and six months ago, my husband and I began to make choices that dramatically and drastically changed our lives forever.
70 pounds shed later, we are enjoying lives of organic/natural food, bicycling (across the state of Iowa in July), and healthier living.
But we should never stop and be satisfied where we are. We should always be growing.
That’s why I am jumping in for an intensive 8 week challenge and I want as many of you as possible to join me. You might be a Plunge Peep (if you’re not sure what that is, it’s my monthly out of the box challenge – just click here to read more) or a regular reader of my blog, or you might be brand new (clicking from Facebook, Twitter or Instagram).
It doesn’t matter where you’re coming from, it matters where you’re going.
How many of you have TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED to make positive changes in your life but they just haven’t happened?
How many of you are TIRED AND TIRED AND TIRED of giving up on diets and exercise programs?
Let me be honest with you.
There is no quick fix, no quick diet, no easy way to get where you want to be. That’s why so many fad diets and pills keep coming on the market. And trust me, I’ve tried them all.
Getting results you want takes COMMITMENT, SACRIFICE, and CHANGE.
And you have to be willing to give up stuff to get the results you really want. If you’re not willing to give stuff up, then I would question whether you REALLY want the results.
So, I am declaring this summer the FIT-fully FABULOUS summer of my life! for the next 8 weeks, I am going to get up early in the morning and lift free weights at the gym for one hour.
I just said that.
To all my readers.
I already ride my bike 100 miles a week in preparation for the big ride we are doing across Iowa in July, so this is in ADDITION to my rides. I am ready to go on a journey to HEALTH.
So, what does that mean for you?
I am asking you to do this:
- For the next 8 weeks, commit to an HOUR a day, 5 days a week. I know that’s a lot, folks. But if you really want results you’ll need to do this. You can do anything for 8 weeks. For you, you might commit to cardio, but you MUST have a plan.
- Comment below and let me know you’re IN. If you can, sign up to receive my posts, as I’ll be writing some blogs about fitness that will encourage you along the way.
- Then, post a picture of yourself THUMBS up on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and tag me in it. I want to know that you’re in! But not just for ME to see, you need your friends and family to be able to hold you accountable for this 8 week adventure.
Now, I know some of you are going to say, “I can’t start tomorrow. I need time to prepare and get ready and…”
You can start tomorrow.
It will take sacrifice.
If you live in the Fort Wayne area or many cities, Planet Fitness has the CHEAPEST rates to join the gym. Seriously, it’s 10 bucks a month. Give up a couple Starbucks and you’ll have it.
You can ride a bike, lift weights, watch a DVD – there are tons of options. But do you really want to make a change?
Well, this is your big, blaring, sign.
It’s not a coincidence.
It’s your time.
Let’s make a change and have a Fit-fully Fabulous Summer.
Don’t forget to do the 3 things above:
- Commit to 8 weeks (that means your last week will be the last week in July) of ONE HOUR, 5 days a week.
- Comment below so I know you’re on the journey with me. I need YOU!
- Post a pic of yourself with your thumb up on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Make sure to explain to your followers what you’re doing – and if you want, include a link to this post so they can jump on board.
I will be posting fitness tips, healthy recipes, and ideas for you as we go on this journey together. So you’re going to want to SIGN UP to receive my posts to your inbox.
I believe in YOU! Let’s do this, friends. It’s time!!